Thursday, October 1, 2009

tremor

I felt the tremor again yesterday, in office ( 11th floor ),
recalling back ..........

It was about 6.15pm, suddenly i felt giddy, ask my colleague if she felt any,
" NO , she said.....
" Are you sure, I ask again... before she could answer, the building kind of swayed,
and her reaction was YES, it's shaking .... the window blinds slid from left to right.
Quickly, we pack and left the office. On the way home, news broadcast on radio was
" strong 7.6 earthquake in Padang, Indonesia " ....

Earlier, at 4.00pm I looked out my office window overlooking the sea,
it was strange to see strong winds blowing the trees, strong sea current & huge waves,
telling myself is a horrible storm coming ???

Didn't expect the tremor.
This morning ( about 10.00 am ) felt another slight tremor, one of my colleague felt giddy
and nauseous.

And the headlines of STAR newspapers ..... " ANGRY EARTH "
GOD must be upset , really, really, really upset ............... the World must come to an END !!!
To start anew ???

Makes me wonder.....!

No comments: